Americans traveling to the Schengen Zone after January 1st, 2021 will need to register for the European Travel Information and Authorization System, or simply ETIAS.
- How Can A Country Join The Schengen Area? September 11, 2023
- What is the EHIC? August 28, 2023
- Why Is Turkey Not In The EU? August 14, 2023
- When are the worst times to travel to Europe? July 17, 2023
- How Can I Visit Europe If I Am Not A Citizen? July 3, 2023
- The Top 15 Most Visited Cities in Europe June 19, 2023
- How Safe Is It To Travel in Europe? June 5, 2023
- How Can I Get a Work Visa for Europe? May 22, 2023
- European Countries That Are Easiest to Get Citizenship May 8, 2023
- Where to apply for a Schengen Visa in 2023 May 6, 2023
ETIAS will be a new system being launched by the European Union to optimize the way that travelers planning on visiting the EU apply for
Starting in January 2021, 60 countries including the United States and Australia will need to obtain visa authorization before being allowed to travel in the European Union.
A spokesman for the European Commission announced that the implementation of the European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS) is likely to be delayed until
The regulations for the establishment of the ETIAS (European Travel Information Authorization System) entered into force on October 9, 2018