Changes to the visa requirements will be required by the Netherlands for all travelers applying for a visa in all Schengen embassies and consulates abroad
- ETC and Google Partner to Rebuild Europe’s Tourism Industry May 13, 2021
- Spain to Allow Brits to Enter from 20 May 2021, According to Tourism Minister May 12, 2021
- Parliament Answers Common Questions About Digital Green Certificate May 10, 2021
- Council Updates List of Third Countries Eligible for Non-Essential Travel, Adds Israel May 6, 2021
- Italian PM: Italy Could Open for Tourists from Mid-May 2021 May 5, 2021
- Frontex and OSCE Lead Europe in Fighting Document Fraud May 4, 2021
- Commission Proposes Lifting of Travel Restrictions for Third Country Nationals for Non-Essential Purposes May 3, 2021
- Parliament: EU Covid-19 Certificate Must Facilitate Free Movement Without Discrimination April 29, 2021
- Cyprus to Open for Tourism on 10 May 2021 for Travelers from 65 Countries April 28, 2021
- Italian Train Company Begins Testing ‘Covid-Free’ Route Between Milan and Rome April 26, 2021
There is little denying the critical importance that bilateral relations play in economic development and cultural exchange. One key component of this process is the
Outsourcing is a buzzword often heard in many industries but consular services is increasingly among them, as odd as that might seem at first glance.
Dutch politician Petier Omtzigt is prepared to take seriously Albania’s proposed plan to start selling citizenship to people who will invest in the Balkan country.